We Got Married
Today at 4 pm at a house up on the hill, Greg and I got married.
my bouquet
the first of all my dreams was of
a lover and his only love,
strolling slowly (mind in mind)
through some green mysterious land
until my second dream begins -
the sky is wild with leaves, which dance
and dancing swoop (and swooping whirl
over a frightened boy and girl
but that mere fury soon became
silence: in huger always whom
two tiny selves sleep (doll by doll)
motionless under magical
foreverfully falling snow.
and then this dreamer wept: and so
she quickly dreamed a dream of spring
- how you and i are blossoming
-ee cummings
teary eyed mandy with jack the dog, our only witness
take my hand
we will walk
we will only walk
we will enjoy our walk
without thinking of arriving anywhere.
walk peacefully
walk happily.
our walk is a peace walk.
our walk is a happiness walk.
-thich nhat hanh
Now you will feel no rain,
For each of you will be shelter to the other.
Now you will feel no cold,
For each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there is no more loneliness,
For each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two bodies,
But there is one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place,
To enter into the days of your togetherness.
And may your days be good and long upon the earth.
- Apache Wedding Prayer Blessing
Greg and I with Judy Kelly, Justice of the Peace.
9 Comments:
When I see your face, the stones start spinning!
You appear, all studying wanders.
I lose my place!
-Rumi
What beautiful love shines today!
Many hugs and kisses, Katy
Terrific!
Such JOY shows on your faces!
Congratulations!
I so totally heart you both.
MOM did the second comment--and I might add --cutting and pasting the whole wedding entry made a beautiful little booklet - you should all try it...I put it on photo paper - cut it smaller and then punched holes and secured with tassels...Love ya MOM
Congratulations you two. We wish you all the best...
Love, Jeff, Kelly, Rob, and Ryan (and Simone).
And, in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make
-Paul M.
Congratulations!
Love, Dad
Wrap yourselves in love and happiness.
I am so blessed to have you both in our family and our lives.
Much love,
Mom
hooray! hooray! hooray! hooray!
love,
aaron and sarah
Beautiful...absolutely wonderful. All our love to you both!
Kelly, Jeff, Rob and Ryan
Post a Comment
<< Home