Monday, June 11, 2007

wedding ring

Hi, folks,
Here are some pix of my wedding ring, which arrived last week. I am still getting used to it, but I like it.




I also hope to start taking some summer in vermont photos asap. Today - pizza! with mushrooms and asparagus! And I'm so excited to be eating local strawberries! Yum! And I'm looking forward to seeing Katy in LA next week! And I miss Artie! And I got our wedding party invites today - ferns! And my passport photo taken - I look 30! Cuz I almost am!
Love to all!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger jesse marvin said...

Congrats Mojo!
Best wishes to you guys.

XO
Jesse

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ring around the MOJO!
Now don't go eating too many strawbirdies...
Kate was so happy that Ben was coming - now you --is Greg going?
Have fun MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home