Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nachos

Do you think it's ok that I've been eating lots of nachos lately in lieu of real meals? I've been feeling kinda sick still, had a cold last week and then went to NYC and stayed up late and the cold kinda came back, and now I'm on big salads and nachos like every night. Not A LOT of nachos. Just some nachos. Like a small plateful. And a big salad. Maybe it's because Greg's outta town. Mmmmm... nachos...

4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger RAFIII said...

dude. thats so weird because guess what I had for dinner tonight:

NACHOS and SALAD!!! no joke. I had bearitos with cabot seriously sharp nachos and fresh PA mixed greens with kim-chi as dressing.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

ROTFLOL!!
I had sharp cabot on bearitos with green lettuce, carrots, beets, garlic and basil with KIM-CHI as DRESSING!!!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU TWO!!!!!MOM wants nachos,too!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger andiscandis said...

Did you use that dry hunk of cheese on your nachos?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home