This Week in Flying Solo
I've been eating a lot of salads lately. Here's a shot of what a lot of them look like. Yum, fresh mozzarella!
On Saturday, Emily and I went apple picking. There were so many apples that it took like 15 minutes to pick 1/2 a bushel. We also ate some donuts. Emily has a new television personality, Emily Pothole (pronounce like 'this' with a British accent), and a new program, "Enjoying Live With Emily Pothole." It is really a fun game to play. I am Mrs. Deitermeier, the side kick!
Then on Saturday night, after a good cry, I went over to Toby and Sara-Paule's house for homemade ravioli - ricotta, pumpkin and kale - and some nice hangout with friends.
We all had a nice lay around after the ravioli where SP read everyone's tarot. She is extremely good at reading cards. She made me feel a lot better about flying solo. And poor Emily Pothole was under an afgan, clutching a hankie and sneezing a lot, but she insists she was still enjoying life.
Yesterday was also fun - brunch at Angela and Ben's with the whole gang, a couple hours at the Flynn Fine Food and Wine Festival, a big bowl of yogurt and the Emmy Awards and some online chatting with Greggae. This week should fly by - work, card making at Angela's, tincture making with Phoebe, the potluck, volunteering at Healthy City, all between now and Saturday.
2 Comments:
I look pretty KOOKY in that picture...but just as Miss Pothole should.
I always found tears to be very theraputic. It's not so bad to feel sorry for yourself once in a while. I say go for it! MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home