Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dalai Lama Award Ceremony!! DC Peace Trip #2

I had a wonderful time at the Dalai Lama's visit to Washington D.C. and the old maxim still holds true: when you want to represent peace, roll up with Phagyap Rinpoche.



Tibetan Kids are the Cutest!!! It was really cool to be swarmed by Tibetan Love and we chated up many monks and beautiful tibetan ladies.





The crowd was pretty decent. and I got totally sunburned because we were just sitting out in front of the capitol conversating from about 10:30 to 4:30...yikes!!! Here Flo and Rinpoche are listening deeply...perhaps to the President? Richard Gere? or "The Tibetans Greatest Friend" Nancy Pelosi? Who knows!





Joy and Peace.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

OMG vibrate peace artie! wish i could've been there with you and rinpoche and dalai lama

baba nam kevalam

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Katy Fischer said...

I was thinking of you all day! So happy it was so happy! What a day! Sister K

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

That is truly great! What a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home