Sunday, December 02, 2007

Death and the Magician

Okay, so I know I've been in a death time, tarot-wise. I draw this guy all the time. And I know I'm not the only one in the family going through a time of death which also is a time of rebirth. Just think of a skeleton with a rose between his teeth.



And we are also a family of magicians, capable of channeling Spirit for the creation of greatest good.


It's not bad to sometimes be a hungry ghost. I've been one lately, too. But like St. Francis says, Eat first, dear ghosts, so others can have the courage to eat. Blessings!

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger RAFIII said...

December is when we plant the seeds
that in the coming year will send out their shoots and upon whose fruits our minds may be nourished.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

I am planting some summer bulbs tomorrow that will be balls of blue magic in July. Ah, the warmth
of summer!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger andiscandis said...

All of my stringbeans that I was too sick to harvest at the right time... I just pulled down the pods and put away the dry seeds for next year's planting. Recycling is da bomb.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger gd said...

maybe yall need to listen to more Grateful Dead!!!!

peace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home