Saturday, February 23, 2008

Breaking My Stash

I love laying out my pretty stash in dreary February.

Now I'm in the midst of some serious stash busting.
Here's the second project - purple mittens for Greggae. I knitted one on five needles and the other on a single round. Can you tell which is which? After blocking, I hope they'll be nearly the same size:

First I made this hot pad for Jannica:

Next up: legwarmers for my bowling pal, Kat. I wonder if I can crank them out by Tuesday night... Here's the color scheme:


See any colors you like? Knitting is so satisfying. Peace!

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger RAFIII said...

dude. ha-whoa!

all of my knit gear is holding pretty tight! Just like that double entendre.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger andiscandis said...

The one on the right was 5 needles? Yes? I am that good? No? I suck?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

Yes, you are that good, Andi. Isn't it weird that it turned out so much more wonky than the other one?

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Katy Fischer said...

That color wheel rolls me out into space and back. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home