Sunday, February 03, 2008

Obama

I stopped in on the Barack Obama rally in Wilmington today. It was quite a frenzied scene and a really good turn out for Super Sunday just before Super Tuesday.



"Leverage says you...I feel a change in the wind says I"



Also: Morgan came down for the Super Bowl and we each had two super huge bowls of chili! I made it fresh with orange pepper, red pepper, jalapeno pepper, cashews, garlic, onion, tomatoes, sweet corn, and all sorts of chili flavorings...topped with tons of extra sharp cheddar.

PEACE OUT!

4 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Blogger gd said...

thats so sweet artie, im glad you went to that. seemed like there were tons of people there.

i hope you are able to vote on tues in DE.

and tell Donna that the Grateful Dead endorsed Obama and that they are playing a show in support of him on monday night!!!

go obama!

we had some awesome nachos and snacks for the super bowl too. exciting game!!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Katy Fischer said...

Yes we can!

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cast my primary vote for OBAMA this morning!!!!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Delaware!
I've got a serious case of B.O. myself - looking forward to April 22nd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home