Katy Fischer to me show details 11:22 PM (10 minutes ago)
Reply
Earth Hour was awesome, how was your's. Ben read by candle light and I did some singing bowl action and chanting and cooked dinner. It was really peaceful and deep to see a lot of the Chicago skyline go out.
Feeling it k
Reply
artie fischer to Katy
I played guitar for the full hour working on some Doc Watson covers
we read by candlelight and listened to some new age tapes on a battery powered machine. i thought this was illegal, but greg was into it, and i give him some credit - he powered down his room for the earth!
Artie, This picture of you reminds me of "it's starting to get a little bit chilly!" Something about the look in your eye. It cracks me up to remember that.
I loved earth hour and sensed the stillness of another time. I could feel the whole earth as I did the evening bell chant with the cat on my lap. I think we should have one every month or week or maybe day??
6 Comments:
we'll be there! it'll be lovely and quiet...
Katy Fischer to me
show details 11:22 PM (10 minutes ago)
Reply
Earth Hour was awesome, how was your's.
Ben read by candle light and I did some singing bowl action and chanting and cooked dinner.
It was really peaceful and deep to see a lot of the Chicago skyline go out.
Feeling it k
Reply
artie fischer to Katy
I played guitar for the full hour working on some Doc Watson covers
-----------------------
a success !
we read by candlelight and listened to some new age tapes on a battery powered machine. i thought this was illegal, but greg was into it, and i give him some credit - he powered down his room for the earth!
Artie,
This picture of you reminds me of "it's starting to get a little bit chilly!" Something about the look in your eye. It cracks me up to remember that.
I loved earth hour and sensed the stillness of another time. I could feel the whole earth as I did the evening bell chant with the cat on my lap. I think we should have one every month or week or maybe day??
Love, Katy
every day. fo' sho'.
those are also the "sick" eyes from childhood - devil, angel, SICK watch out it's LEPROSY BOY!
"it's starting to get a little bit chilly!"
[insert zombie arms with rags]
Post a Comment
<< Home