These new friends came out of a piƱata on Saturday night! I love them. The first one eats fear, the second one eats sloth, the third one eats confusion. My three favorite hindrances.
What a bunch of cute reminders for getting going! The naming- so clever with the arms and ears and personality matches them physically. you'll have to get them a little pouch to ride aound with you!!!
"Oh! wrathful yellow bird - demon of fear-I call you to sit on my finger. I willingly open my five gates to you as showers of food and drink. Allow my fear to slake your thirst oh wrathful terminator dark angel of terrible yin!"
3 Comments:
What a bunch of cute reminders for getting going! The naming- so clever with the arms and ears and personality matches them physically. you'll have to get them a little pouch to ride aound with you!!!
I meant EYES not ears!
"Oh! wrathful yellow bird - demon of fear-I call you to sit on my finger. I willingly open my five gates to you as showers of food and drink. Allow my fear to slake your thirst oh wrathful terminator dark angel of terrible yin!"
Post a Comment
<< Home