It's true. Greg and I got cable. Yesterday. We feel like we are on vacation. We can see the basketball on the tv. We have been watching lots of No Reservation. We are like Anthony, buried in mud. Ah, tv. It's awesome.
This No Reservation you speak of... should I netflix it?
We're still rockin' the antenna, but it is annoying with HD when the reception is bad. I wish I could pay like $10/month for just my regular 7 channels but on cable.
Yeah, AB reminds me a lot of Uncle Tom. He's assy in the same way. It's really great to watch tv without all the static. I think it's worth it. So far, it hasn't meant we're watching more tv. And yes, you should Netflix No Reservation. It's a great travel cooking show that I think you'll really enjoy!
5 Comments:
No Res. a.k.a. Dad's Favorite Show.
I am on the opposite end of the spectrum with the recent cancellation of my netflix account and the TV will be soon to go...
Apparently Gary Snyder never watched TV until he was in a bar and the Super Bowl was on, he was 45.
bourdain is nasty but he goes to cool places.
im diggin' keith olbermann, didnt know he was so funny while being so harsh.
HGTV is sweet too!
This No Reservation you speak of... should I netflix it?
We're still rockin' the antenna, but it is annoying with HD when the reception is bad. I wish I could pay like $10/month for just my regular 7 channels but on cable.
Don't you think AB looks like Uncle Tom?
He's such a smart-ass.
Played tennis yesterday TWICE and no knee pain! MOM is back!!
Yeah, AB reminds me a lot of Uncle Tom. He's assy in the same way. It's really great to watch tv without all the static. I think it's worth it. So far, it hasn't meant we're watching more tv. And yes, you should Netflix No Reservation. It's a great travel cooking show that I think you'll really enjoy!
Post a Comment
<< Home