Friday, June 06, 2008

Fresh Food

I am so excited about fresh, local organic food. Greg and I bought some very expensive early strawberries the other day, and they were amazing - so sweet and delicious, probably the best tasting thing I've had since going on my low carb diet.




Here's a favorite dinner: lentil, tofu and veggie mixup, chickpea pancakes and salad.

Gotta love summer in Vermont.

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger RAFIII said...

I could really go for some vermont vegetable love.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger andiscandis said...

Those pancakes look good. Any dairy in those? I'm calling my current diet:

Organic, Nut-free Kosher Vegan with Meat

It's totally wrong, but surprisingly easy.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Katy Fischer said...

those pancakes look boomin
I want some right now!
MMMMm

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

Our Lewes Saturday farmers market started this past weekend. Next Saturday, I am going to see if the Fischer's Farm has the asian pears this year...so delisssshhhh!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

Funny, Andi, cuz I'm nightshade-free, low carb sugar-free vegan with butter. And no, those pancakes don't have dairy OR wheat in them, Booya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home