Pacific Northwest
We're back from vacation, and here are a few favorite pictures to share.

Beginning with Greg and tea
We failed to take any photos of our blowout 4th of July, but let's just say we were totally stuffed, sick from laughing and covered in ash by the end of the night.
Then on to our cute honeymoon A-Frame

And a couple of days with the big old boys. Here I am with the Boy Scout tree.

Here's Greg right before he lost his pants and went for a dip in the Smith River. I was not far behind him. It was wonderful - cold, clear and just what we needed after hiking all day.

Then Sara-Paule and Toby rolled through town, and we went for a very hot hike into a canyon and saw a diverse redwood forest that was truly magical. The smell of this place will be with me forever - rich pine, hay scented ferns.

And what is vacation without a stare into the ocean? Here I am with the majestic Pacific.

Beautiful Doe Bay at sunset, the site of Aaron and Sarah's wedding

Our dearests, walking each other down the aisle

More dearests, Ben and Angela enjoying arugula covered 'za on our last night in Portland

The keys to our success: a stocked fridge

a love of trees

a love of cheese

and Peterson's Pacific Northwest Wildflower Guide

Relaxed and happy, fun had by all, Greg and I are already scheming our next trip. St. John, anyone?
6 Comments:
Beautiful Vacation.
Looks like a great time.
Jacob...
Sarah & Aaron's day looks good, too.
Thanks for sharing!
MOM
"and isn't it some cause for worship
being born among these trees?"
What, your next trip won't be to Cleveland? Ha ha. Those trees are amazing.
Who needs St. John when you have Lewes?
Whatever, I'll totally go to St. John ASAP.
This comment has been removed by the author.
maho.org
just sayin...
Post a Comment
<< Home