Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Glasses

Check em out I got new glasses!



Let's do a poll. I've been growing out my bangs but kinda hate them. Do you think I should go for a boyish bob with minibangs?

6 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger andiscandis said...

I think you should go for a classy updo with your bangs just skimming your eyelashes. ;-x

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

The Dorothy Hamil aways worked!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger emily said...

boyish bob with mini bangs, yeah! i just got a bob myself. guess that makes me bobiased though...

love the specs!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger RAFIII said...

that hair is pretty grown out nasty

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

what kinda comment is that, artie?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger andiscandis said...

lol, nice Artie.

"Girl, you got some bat hair on ya'."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home