Happy Birthday Mom!
posted by RAFIII @ 3:10 PM 4 comments
A.A.K.A. The Duke of Buttheads
AKA you got a cat for christmas that lives as derek's house?
I am babysiiting MOOSE at Tommy's house...he is a giant! They got a laser toy so I spend some time playing each day.Tom ran into Jimmy Rollins the Phillie baseball player in the airport bar...made his trip before he left the airport.Gotta luv kitties!!!
exactly mandy. he's my dude. except for the little jerk kept me up until 3 last night being a total freakout.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
A.A.K.A. The Duke of Buttheads
AKA you got a cat for christmas that lives as derek's house?
I am babysiiting MOOSE at Tommy's house...he is a giant! They got a laser toy so I spend some time playing each day.
Tom ran into Jimmy Rollins the Phillie baseball player in the airport bar...made his trip before he left the airport.
Gotta luv kitties!!!
exactly mandy. he's my dude. except for the little jerk kept me up until 3 last night being a total freakout.
Post a Comment
<< Home