I told her, "Less Katie Holmes, more Alyssa Milano." She knew what that meant: choppy fringe, not too many layers and NO BANGS.
And yes, Artie, that does mean we have the same haircut again, and everyone will be able to tell that we have the same size head and same face shape to go along with our identical mannerisms and devil eyes.
5 Comments:
now we have the same haircut again? oh no.
It's cute! I wish I could wear my hairs short like that, but I think your head is shaped way better than mine.
yes-that is a totally cute look!
How did you get your lady to go for it!
I told her, "Less Katie Holmes, more Alyssa Milano." She knew what that meant: choppy fringe, not too many layers and NO BANGS.
And yes, Artie, that does mean we have the same haircut again, and everyone will be able to tell that we have the same size head and same face shape to go along with our identical mannerisms and devil eyes.
ouch!
Post a Comment
<< Home