Happy Birthday Mom!
posted by RAFIII @ 8:51 AM 7 comments
that looks good!
yeah, that worked out well!
I thought I opened up the J. Crew online catalog for a minute!
aw shuckswait til you see my cables and shit
WOW!And I am so proud of my dinky scarves...you are really getting good, MOJO...Nice pout, Artman!
Eat your heart out, Michelle Obama!
Is that the same couch - that blue stripe -we had in Milford at the end which I sold to Debbie Burris and still sits on their side porch?
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
that looks good!
yeah, that worked out well!
I thought I opened up the J. Crew online catalog for a minute!
aw shucks
wait til you see my cables and shit
WOW!
And I am so proud of my dinky scarves...you are really getting good, MOJO...
Nice pout, Artman!
Eat your heart out, Michelle Obama!
Is that the same couch - that blue stripe -we had in Milford at the end which I sold to Debbie Burris and still sits on their side porch?
Post a Comment
<< Home