Friday, August 07, 2009

St. John's Wort Is A Permanent Friend

I got a tattoo today! Here's a picture! It's a little shiny because it's greased up. What do you think? I think it's beautiful, and I can't wait until it's all healed and just a regular old part of me.





Why St. John's Wort? Because it's a magical herb that can calm fear, alleviate depression and free us from frustration so that we are free to have visionary thoughts.

5 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Katy Fischer said...

Beautiful, magic!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

Oh-it's as pretty as I thought it would be...hope it didn't hurt too much!

Been thinking of you often.
Love you LOTS!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

My "cat" is not showing up..new computer might have lost it somehow...trying the seagull...

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Lanny said...

didn't work...

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger andiscandis said...

Oooh, very pretty! Great color!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home