Thursday, September 09, 2010

And again this everchanging world

Here is a peek at our boys wowing the crowds in Burlington a couple nights ago. The show was well attended and the sounds were great.


Tonight I made lamb for dinner. It was the first time I have ever made meat. Here I am cooking it up.


Lamb, vegetarian style: rice noodles, basil, mozzarella, beet greens and beets. SO GOOD MMMMM I could probably eat this everyday. And I probably should!

And lots of prayers and praise for the mama and baby and grass and water and farmer and everchanging world that is helping my little baby grow.

Check it out - 7 months on Saturday! Whoa!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger RAFIII said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger RAFIII said...

tell the crows
"sit down and be quiet!
the baby's on her way"

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger emily said...

LOTS OF LOVE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home