Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Getting Spooky Up In Here

As usual, Halloween in Vermont proves to be a bust - flurries in the forecast.
If I was dressing up today, this is who I'd be -

Homer Simpson And Donut

Instead, I will go as something a little more spooky: a limping pregnant woman in a puffy coat!

Speaking of pregnancy, check out my power cord! Dude, it's so heavy!!


I got inspired by the power cord to pick out my own bead, and I chose a piece of turquoise that reminds me of a dolphin.


Dolphins are now my and Pico's spirit animals for her quickly approaching continuation and birth.

Dolphins: Kindness and Play
The beautiful, graceful, sleek dolphin carries many messages for the two-legged. Even though it is a mammal, its home is the sea and has mastered the art of breath control. Since water is the symbol of all life - of creation, passion and even sexuality - dolphin brings us teachings from the waters of life. Playful creatures, dolphins have long entertained man with their joyful antics.

Dolphin reminds us that time to play is a crucial element to walk in balance. It moves through the water quickly and with great grace. Dolphin tells us to move with the ebb and flow of life, and not to search for brick walls to smash into, for to spend our energy fighting the current gets us nowhere. Dolphin medicine includes change, wisdom, balance, harmony, communication skills, freedom, trust, understanding the power of rhythm in your life, use of breath to release intense emotions, water power.


Less than 5 weeks to go - send those playful, graceful dolphin dreams!

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger andiscandis said...

I sent you that fish charm because I want the baby to slip right on out like a fish. Alice gave me that in our L Dorm Secret Santa 1993. May it bring you fish power.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger RAFIII said...

My sprit animal too! Dolphins often move me around in the ocean jewel tree space.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mandy F said...

Totally, Andi - that fish was totally on point!!
Totally, Artie - hold that dolphin power for me and your niece!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home