Chubby Cheekers
Here's the amazing haul Greg and I got with our Christmas money - thanks Mom and Dad!!
Highlights: New towels for Greg, the Ergo carrier (now we have 3 carriers for any occasion and Juniper is getting used to each), milk supplies for when I go back to work and in front there, a medical bill!
Juniper is doing great. She weighed in at over 13 lbs yesterday and is on track to be as big as the Empire State Building in a couple years. Juni is smiling more and more and even occasionally giving a giggle. She's also started grabbing my chin!
She has a bit of a cold and last night was conked out of the couch, which meant I got some good still shots of her in all her chubby glory -
This one is of Juniper and me jammin' today in our jammies. I think of her sometimes as a wish fulfilling gem because she has basically eliminated all wanting for me. I sure do love her. May all beings be happy!
1 Comments:
thats my dawg
Post a Comment
<< Home