Juniper Update
Lannykid #4, Juniper Jane, is growing like a weed. Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the last week.
MILK COMA
A peek at our sleeping arrangements. Yes, Juniper has 2 beds: one to the left and one to the right of Mommy. She generally sleeps better to Mommy's left, and so do I. I think the co-sleeper feels flimsy or something to her. We've been trying a technique where we put a heating pad in the co-sleeper to get it nice and toasty before she gets put down in it, but she seems to wake up an hour later in a panic! I can put her back down in the co-sleeper and she'll sleep, but she wakes up and bothers me more than if she's just in bed with me. Right now, she's taking a nap on her pillows on the floor; I think she prefers them to that co-sleeper.
Juniper smiles!
1 Comments:
Mandy, that baby couldn't look more like you. You should have just named her MiniMe. Or MandyToo. That's what I'm calling her. MandyToo.
Post a Comment
<< Home